Smart phones are now equipped with different kinds of mobile apps, which perform specialized activities such streaming videos, managing your finances, planning meals etc. When you are planning to make an app, try to find a category where you can introduce something new to the users and reach to a broad number of audience.
How to develop an app?
- You must first review the app which can be found in the iTunes App Store and the other app stores. Do some research on the apps feedbacks and introduce your app I the category which is needed.
- You need to conceptualize your app. Most of the app users place a high value on the portability, intuitive designs, versatility etc. The app which covers all these aspects will have high chance of acceptance from the app stores and by the audience too.
- You have to write the code for your app. Learning coding can take years, so you must consider hiring a technician to write the code. Based on the mobile platform for which you are designing the app you have to learn specific programming language.
- You must test your app, by uploading it to a mobile phone and ask people with different technological abilities to test your app and you have to debug the app if any problem arises.
- You have to upload mobile phone apps that you developed to different app stores, each App Store will have different process of app submission.
- You have to monitor the reception your app gets. Request message boards and discussion threads review your app.
- You have to first introduce the app as a free version and when it attracts the audience and get a huge number of downloads then you can update the app and then make it a paid one.
- App developers must download all the necessary instruction materials and manuals which are available in the training centre to know what specific requirements the particular mobile platform needs in order to accept the app on their store.
- You met read the mobile platform’s info and suggestion on the pricing of the mobile phone app you have designed. The amount that is set for the app should depend on app quality and its worth and these factors influence directly on how much revenue this app will bring you.
- App developers must write down a list of features you want to include in your app. Consider the purpose of your app and write down on how exactly you will fulfill the purpose. If you are trying hard for ideas then you must check a few apps which are similar to yours to get an idea on what to do and what not to do with the app you are developing.
Mobile app developing is becoming the latest trend these days with the increasing use of smart phones and the apps which are becoming increasingly used as they are simplifying the user’s life. So, if you are an app developers then follow these simple tips and develop a good app.