What does AirGMS company Do?
AirGMS is an all-in-one vacation rental software that allows users to control bookings and alterations, guest communications, as well as automate day-to-day operations. Users are able to operate all accounts using a single interface, with access to the same advanced functionality through the mobile web platform for managing on-the-go.
Why do we need AirGMS?
AirGMS enables users to prepare check-in/check-out instructions using the most used responses, and convert them into templates. Tailored messages can be sent to multiple guests at a time, with a single click. Users are also able to create automated ‘trigger’ messages that can be scheduled to be sent to visitors on a certain date and time.
The multi-calendar function allows users to view all future bookings and dates, make price adjustments and seasonal rate changes, and block out any dates the property is unavailable. The dashboard enables users to stay on top of daily check-ins and check-outs, keep track of when to send in the cleaning team, and any other important tasks.
Team management features allow users to give their cleaners and support staff different level of access to the AirGMS platform to view their scheduled duties for each booking. Work orders can be assigned to specific members of the team, and allow for task completion confirmations.
AirGMS offers multi-platform synchronization enables property managers to sync all reservations, bookings, and calendar data from multiple third-party short-term rental booking platforms such as HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, VRBO, and more.
With AirGMS you will be able to: perform all major vacation rental operations with one software, receive popup notifications, pattern template responses, leave to-do notes to communicate with your crew, schedule cleaners, operate multi-calendar dashboard, read incoming mail in Unified Inbox, get one phone number per each Airbnb listing, automate your vacation rental business with powerful tools.
Who is AirGMS for?
AirGMS is designed for vacation rental managers and Airbnb hosts with several listings. Hosts with a single listing can also use the software. Moreover, it is actually free for them.
Benefits for Airbnb Hosts:
* The multi-calendar dashboard feature gives users the opportunity to keep track of all day to day activities, check-ins, check-outs, and cleaning duties.
* AirGMS enables users to connect multiple Airbnb profiles, eliminating the need to login/logout every time.
* AirGMS helps increase popularity with guests, helping users to respond to inquiries more efficiently by automating and scheduling ‘trigger’ messages to guests.
* The platform helps users prevent double-booking issues by letting users see if a single room was booked within a property, or the entire house has been rented out.
* AirGMS allows users to view future dates and adjust prices on all bookings, across all properties, directly from the multi calendar dashboard.
* AirGMS allows Airbnb guests reviews automation that improves bot hosts’ reputation and listings’ position on Airbnb.
What makes AirGMS stand out from Others?
AirGMS is differentiating itself from the crowd with a number of exclusive features – such as seamless integration with Airbnb platform. AirGMS offers all the tools for flawless communication with guests, including templates and native autoresponders. In June 2017 AirGMS got an official VRBO API and now it can also offer native integration to VRBO hosts.
AirGMS is planning to go for more integrations apart from Airbnb and VRBO soon to serve the needs of all vacation rental managers