Want to improve your software performance? Then this is for you. Either you are a software developer or a customer who want excellent performing software, this article is going to help both of you. The techniques is too easy and good to know to all, If your work related to software performance. There are several ways of software performance testing but below here mentioned 5 easy techniques are applicable for all.
Lake of performance testing in your software can pull down your business either you are a app developer or a businessman. So everything you need to do is follow our easy techniques of software performance testing to build an excellent software and to run your business in a excellent way as well.
Before entering into the techniques of software performance testing, Let’s go through the basics of software performance.
It’s a kind of testing of software through which we can to know it’s workload, work time capacity. That is how its performance? in different workload and next as much we need to increase its efficiency we can.
Process of performance testing – We have divided the complete process into seven parts to come across a successful performance testing project.
your testing environment –
Before you check well know about the work and its objectives. Also verify the checking scope together with test Initiation list. Recognise the logical and physical production design for performance testing, identify the hardware, software and networks configurations required for kick off the performance testing. Compare each and every portion to check and production surroundings whereas characteristic the testing environment. Try to short out the environment related problems if any, analyze that whether additional tools are required for performance testing.
- Check for
the performance acceptance criteria
Check out the specified performance characteristics of the applying like latent period, Throughput and Resource utilization.
& design performance tests
Planning and coming up with performance tests involves characteristic key usage situations, determining appropriate variability across users, identifying and generating test data, and specifying the metrics to be collected. Farther, these softwares will provide the foundation for workloads and workload profiles. The output of this stage is conditions for check execution area unit prepared, all required resources, tools & test data are ready.
the test environment –
Prepare with abstract strategy with presenting tools, designed examination along with testing environment before execution. The output of this stage is designed load-generation surroundings and resource-monitoring tools.
test design –
According to check coming up with and style produce your performance tests.
- Execute the tests –
For executing at
first you need to Collect data and should Analyze it.
Problem Investigation like bottlenecks (memory, cache, processor, process, disk, network, etc.) resource usage like ( CPU, network, memory etc.,)
Generate the Performance analysis reports containing all performance attributes of the applying.
Depends on the analysis prepare recommendation report.
Results, Report, and Retest –
Make a clear conclusion, analyze and share test results.
Based on the check report re-prioritize the check & re-execute an equivalent. If any specific check result among the required metric limit & all results area unit between the thresholds limits then testing of same state of affairs on specific configuration is completed.
5 secret techniques to improve software performance testing
- Plan the testing and QA processes – Before you start your performance testing well plan your testing area and every small detail. Create a document of your plan and purpose before you do. The common areas that needed to be focused are
The scope of
Communication and status reporting
Testing measurement and metrics
Defect reporting and tracking
Test execution schedule
- Employ test-oriented software development management
– Implementation of test-oriented management
approaches may be a great way to boost the standard of package. One of the
ways that to attain this can be by victimization extreme programming (EX)
– a package development methodology that aims to supply higher quality
package with the power to adapt to changing requirements. Let’s take a
closer look at the following extreme programming practices:
- Conduct formal technical reviews – A formal technical review (FTR) is associate activity performed by package engineers to reveal practical and logical errors at the first stages. An FTR is a group meeting at which attendants with certain roles ensure that a developed software meets the predefined standards and requirements.
The best time to run associate FTR is once you have a mature product. But it depends on the type of review. A typical FTR needs a team of engineers with specific roles as speakers, reviewers, or producers. At a conclusion of each meeting, a review report should be prepared answering the following questions:
What was reviewed?
Who reviewed it?
What findings and decisions were made?
- Ensure suitable work environment for QA team – Testing consists of various activities that are performed by different specialists. To organize a smoothly-run test, roles are specified at the planning stage in a test plan. There are three common roles in QA:
Automation QA engineer
Manual QA engineer
Each role has its own set of skills, responsibilities, and tools to operate with. To set a correct interaction along with your QA team, learn a lot of concerning QA roles and their options.
- Implement user acceptance testing – In product development, we have user personas to identify a perfect customer or a typical user for your product. A user persona is a fictional character that has the behavior patterns and goals of your product’s target audience. QA teams use personas to identify where and how to seek for a bug. But, following persona steerage can’t predict the complete spectrum of behavior patterns. To ensure that your application meets user needs, consider engaging end users in testing.
End-user testing or user acceptance testing traditionally comes at the final stages of software development. Engaging finish users to check your application will isolate bugs that may not ordinarily be found. It conjointly proves that your software system is production-ready and provides your developers with user feedback during/after the assembly stage.
This was all about performance testing of software and 5 secrets techniques to improve testing. I hope I could make clear and easy to you all the things. Yet if you have any doubt don’t forget to write on on comment section.