The number of Instagram influencers is increasing daily. If you still do not know what it means, I will explain. An influencer is an Instagram user who has several thousand followers.
Brands tend to invite to cooperation micro-influencer. The reason for that lies in the fact that they are well-informed, sincere, inclined to communicate with their audiences more often, than big stars.
It’s not enough to have an appealing profile to become an influencer. An influencer is a hard work, which includes strategic planning and creation of content and the use of special automation tools like Ingramer and hashtag generator.
If you love Instagram and want to become one of the opinion leaders and start making money on your account, I’ll suggest some ideas on how to get it.
An ideal influencer…
is an enthusiastic and sincere person who builds and maintains relations with his followers, who is considered an authoritative source of information and recommendations.
How to become an influencer?
Find your style
The secret of your success as an individual on social networks, at the macro and micro levels, lies in your photography skills first of all. Since nowadays almost everyone can take a decent photo, so you should become an excellent photographer and editor.
There are many applications that can help you with this – from creating a GIF in Boomerang to VSCO – an editing tool that will add a professional touch to your profile.
But we are not talking about certain shots. In order to attract people, your entire profile must be your personal brand. Therefore, start developing your unique style: decide on the palette, select your favorite filters, and start monitoring and saving information on your topic.
You need to remember that to gain popularity and to maintain it on the desired level, you need to publish your quality content regularly. That’s clear that you can’t push all the matters aside just to post the next post. But that’s vital, if you do not post at least every day, your followers can give up on you and unfollow.
Not to lose your audience, publish your content consistently. Use services for scheduled posing. Add some convenience to the process of publishing. Usually, such a feature is peculiar for the automation tool which I’ve mentioned in the very beginning of the article and about which I will speak further.
There is no sense in marvelous content if nobody sees it. Thus, one more thing that you need to bear in mind is how to attract new followers. In addition, you need to think about it non-stop. So what are the major and the fastest ways to attract new supporters?
- You are a respectable person, no need to use such hashtags as #instagood #likeforlikes #picoftheday #instaphoto #followforfollowback #followme #like4like. Put only relevant tags which suits your theme and a particular photo. Make use of hashtag generator which can create lists of tags grouped by popularity based on a picture, a URL, or a relevant keyword.
- Mass-liking and mass-following. The simplest concept of liking and following target audience and to get a response in the form of mutual liking and following is one of the most efficient methods of attracting an audience. But to get a really large one you need to automate the processes. Using automation tools, you get faster results and save precious time. As for me, using Ingramer became one of the best strategic decisions.
- Stories viewing. Again, the principle of mutual interest lays in this method. Stories are the greatest tool to attract an audience and to engage it. If you have time to watch them by yourself, that great, if no, you know what to do.
Interact with the audience
To become a successful micro-influencer, you do not have to attract millions of followers. Much more important is who is following you and how much they are interested in what you are doing. Engage your audience with the help of
- Live broadcasts. You can communicate directly with your fans by broadcasting live. Moreover, it’s a chance to show them your face, your life, “every day you” without filters and photoshop. Read all comments, try to answer questions.
- Leave lovely comments for your target audience, make them love you literally. You can do that automatically using automation tools mentioned above.
- Direct Message is a big gun. It creates a personal touch with the audience. Of course, it’s better to talk to your followers yourself, but you can send them first welcoming Message using Instagram automation tool.
Choose potential clients wisely
If you an aspiring micro-influence, any business will seem like a good business to you. This approach is good only if you are working behind the scenes, for example, you are a nameless author writing texts or a social network manager.
On the other hand, micro-influencer is a brand. So, you need to make sure that you speak about brands that fit your niche.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you think that this brand offers something interesting and relevant?
- How can you, as an agent of influence, help the brand?
- Does this brand share my values?
- In which areas do they need help?
Ultimately, you will not achieve much if the brand doesn’t share your values and if you write about what you do not understand.
Instagram is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic people to turn their passion into a source of income. Nevertheless, the main attractiveness of micro-influencers is a certain level of knowledge combined with communication skills. So, for now, all I can do is to wish you good luck.