What does Apptopia do?
Apptopia, is a mobile app intelligence provider. The company provides services in app analytics, business intelligence and data mining for the modile industry. Insights, its main platform, uses Big data technologies for collecting, measuring, analyzing and providing user engagement statistics for mobile apps.
How much Apptopia was funded?
The company raised $2.7M in undisclosed on November 21, 2016 from Expansion Venture Capital, Full Tilt Capital, Telegraph Hill Capital, RTAventures, Mark Cuban, Sound Ventures and 500 Startups
- $110k on October, 2011 from Expansion Venture Capital
- $105k on November 8, 2011 from Expansion Venture Capital
- $200k on April 5, 2012 from Joseph Melohn and Expansion Venture Capital
- $500k on July 26, 2012 from Mark Cuban and Expansion Venture Capital
- $137k on January 17, 2013 from Mark Cuban, Mark Kingdon, Expansion Venture Capital, Mike Rothenberg, Zachary Aarons, Joseph Melohn, Eric Kagan, Pili Cora, Frontier Tech Ventures, Jeremie Berrebi, Kima Ventures, Varun Dalal and Anselm Adams
- Undisclosed amount on February 14, 2013 from Eric Kagan, Telegraph Hill Capital and Frontier Tech Ventures.
- $565k on July 30, 2013
- $150k on August 7, 2013 from Kima Ventures
- $1M on November 11, 2015 from Wisemont Capital, Edward Lando and SeedInvest.
- Undisclosed amount on April 12, 2016 from Expansion Venture Capital, RTAventures
What is next for Apptopia?
The company has increased its employees from 18 to 42 between office inUkraine, Kiev and Boston. The company plans on using the latest funding raise for investing into making better products with more intelligence for creating the next gen platform. There is plenty of opportunity in this space and their goal is bringing more transparency to the application ecosystem and simplifying for people to both enter and succeed.
More about Apptopia
Apptopia was founded on November 6, 2011 by Eliran Sapir, Jonathan Kay. It has its headquarters in Boston, MA.