What does DocuSign do?
Docusign, empowers anyone to transact anything at anytime, anywhere and on any device securely. It helps organization of all sizes, industries and geographies to go completely digital by empowering anyone to transact anything, anytime and anywhere on any device securely. It eliminates the hassles, costs and the lack of security in faxing, printing and overnighting document to complete transactions.
How much DocuSign was funded?
DocuSign has raised $45M in Series F funding on May 27, 2015 from Dell Ventures and Intel Capital.
- $27M in Series C on December 8, 2010 from Salesforce Ventures, Ignition Partners, Sigma Partners, Frazier Technology Ventures and Scale Venture Partners
- $55.7M in Series D on July 12, 2012 from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Comcast Ventures, Accel Partners, Google Ventures and Sapphire Ventures
- $85M in Series E on March 4, 2014 from Salesforce Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors, Telstra Ventures, Sigma West, Sands Capital Ventures and Comcast Ventures
- Undisclosed amount in Secondary Market on May 1, 2014 from SharesPost Investment Management
- Undisclosed amount in Secondary Market on August 1, 2014 from EquityZen
- $30M in Series E on October 6, 2014 from Recruit Strategic Partners, Salesforce, BBVA Ventures, Telstra and MKI
- $233M in Series F on May 12, 2015 from Bain Capital Ventures, Founders Circle Capital/ $10M, Wellington Management, Sands Capital Ventures, Iconiq Capital and Wasatch Advisors
What is next for DocuSign?
The funding will accelerate the worldwide expansion of The DocuSign Global Trust Network.
More about Docusign
It helps the organizations achieve digital transformation with the industry leading identity management, authentication, data and form collection, collaboration, payment collection, workflow automation, digital and electronic signature and document retention in the cloud. The DocuSign Trust Network accelerates transactions for improved security and compliance and improve the customer experience.