Today’s technology makes information available at a single click of a button and empowers you to effectively collect data. Likewise, this technology helps businesses and their customers communicate directly.
But there are still places where access to the internet is a big challenge. How do you overcome this hurdle? JotForm Mobile Forms. You can use the app’s offline functionality to collect data, even in places without internet access.
Why mobile forms
More than 5 million users across the globe use JotForm. The drag-and-drop Form Builder allows you to create beautiful forms in less time and enables users to quickly and easily fill out forms.
JotForm Mobile Forms is an innovative, new way of collecting data. There’s no more need for paper or the internet. Now you can take your work wherever you go.
JotForm’s new mobile app, JotForm Mobile Forms, works on all mobile devices. No matter where you are, you can collect data and even assign forms to others.
JotForm Mobile Forms enables you to
- Collect data offline, no internet connection needed
- Set up push notifications on your smartphone so that you never miss any information even when you’re away from your computer
- Increase productivity and reduce tedious manual work
Organizations use JotForm Mobile Forms to
- Fill out inspection and incident reports
- Collect event registration
- Collect feedback
- Gather leads
Use special form fields like e-signatures, geolocation, voice recording, and the barcode scanner to improve your data-collection process.
JotForm protects your data with 256-bit SSL encryption. It’s also GDPR compliant.
You can embed forms on blogs; Facebook; and websites powered by Weebly, Wix, and Squarespace. No technical skills required; just copy and paste the code into your HTML.
JotForm’s newly updated mobile app gives organizations of all sizes an easy way to gather data, which results in greater insights and better decisions.
JotForm Mobile Forms works great for a variety of professions, including
- Safety inspectors
- Oil and gas workers
- Repair professionals
- Construction workers
With the Voice Recorder widget, you can attach a voice recording to a form submission. An inspector can record an explanation of the problem rather than typing it on a small keypad.
You can also scan barcodes with the Barcode Scanner widget. Inventory and logistics employees can use this to more accurately collect data.
You can also record your location with the help of the Geolocation widget. There’s no need to type the address manually.
With JotForm Mobile Forms, you can assign forms to your employees to fill out. If they don’t have the app on their device, they’ll be prompted to install it.
You can also share your forms through email, other apps, or text.
At conferences and trade shows, you can use kiosk mode to collect information on your mobile device. Kiosk mode prevents users from accessing anything except the form you want them to fill out and refreshes the form after every submission so that you can easily accept multiple submissions.
You can conveniently enable and disable notifications and stay updated with the most essential information.
Download and start using JotForm Mobile Forms
Follow the three simple steps below to start using JotForm on your smartphone.
1. Open the app after installing it, and the login screen will appear. Log in with your JotForm username and password, or use your Facebook or Google account credentials. If you have an Enterprise account, tap the Switch to JotForm Enterprise link at the bottom of the screen.
2. After logging in, you’ll get a push notification popup. If you click Allow, you’ll get notifications when anyone submits a form response. If you don’t want any notifications, click on Don’t Allow.
3. Once your forms have synced, you’ll see a card listing of all your forms. Now, you’re ready to use JotForm Mobile Forms.
JotForm offers four pricing plans:
- Starter: free, 100 submissions/month
- Bronze: $15.83/month when billed annually, 1,000 submissions/month
- Silver (the best value): $32.50/month billed annually, 10,000 submissions/month
- Gold: $82.50/month billed annually, 100,000 submissions/month
If you want unlimited form submissions and dedicated support, go with an Enterprise-level plan.
Some of the features you get with all of these plans are
- The ability to cancel at any time
- A money-back offer if you cancel your subscription for any reason within 30 days
- Auto-renewal of your subscription at the end of each term
- An excellent customer support team ready to serve 24-7
- The ability to accept online payments by integrating with Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.Net, and more
- Form analytics, which let you know how your forms are performing
JotForm Mobile Forms is a reimagined, free app for collecting data no matter where you are. It offers many powerful features, such as offline mode, image upload, geolocation, voice recording, and assigning forms to your teammates. JotForm has integrations with HubSpot, Mailchimp, Trello, Asana, and more. Be sure to download the app either from the App Store or Google Play.