Photos are one of the most essential material components in anyone’s life as they can freeze a moment or be a memory for centuries. Due to the evolution of smartphones and digital cameras, people have started clicking large amounts of photos as compared to earlier times. Everyone now clicks and shares photos on their social media profiles & keep their known ones updated. Sometimes you might wish to write text on photos to either remember the incident/place related to it or you want to let your known one’s information like your location or event you are attending. If you want to add text to photo, you need to download software from the internet that offers this feature.
Steps To Add Text To Photos
Most of the top rated photo editing software allows you to add text to your photos and let you save them in original high quality. You can download a compatible application with your Windows or Mac computer. To help you understand the process of adding photos to your images, here are the steps to be followed:
- Download, install and launch the application on your computer first. After the program is open, you need to click on ‘Browse for images’ option as it will allow you to scroll through your computer directory to add the desired image.
- After that, you will be required to choose a text tool from the ‘text panel’ & then click on the ‘add text’ button. This will let you write textual content in the textbox. You can write a single word, a line or a paragraph.
- You can also edit the text if you made any mistake or you can customize it in various colors, sizes, styles, opacity, etc. You can also add an outline and change its color, density, etc. To change the background for text, you can select the ‘Background’ option & add frames with customized properties.
- To add stickers, you can click on ‘Add Decorations’ option and insert the stickers. In case you don’t like the end result, you can just click on ‘Remove All’ and start again.
- After you have successfully created the image with text & other customizations, you can click on the ‘Save’ button & select the destination folder. You can also choose the image file type to be saved, such as JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG etc.
So, this was the most commonly followed procedure to add text and customizations to your photographs. You can easily find an excellent photo editing software online by checking reviews and rating of previous users. Though there are thousands of these applications available online in both free and paid versions, you always need to make sure that the application you are downloading is positively reviewed, compatible, feature-rich and efficient. These apps don’t only allow you to add text to images but also let you enhance these with features such as filters, color settings, contrast, brightness, sharpness, temperature and other presets available.